Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to The Stash Cache, the #1 blog for music, software, movies and just about anything else that can be downloaded.

I'm hoping to update this blog on a regular basis. Please feel free to check back from time to time so as not to miss anything important that I have uploaded for you.

In case you DO miss anything, just look to the right (and a little to the top) for my Easy Links, a list that will categorize and direct you to any specific upload on this blog.

This is my first and only blog so I hope to be up and running after a week or so...I just got to get the hang of this thing first.

Well, thanks for reading my first post. I'll get better at typing them, and hopefully they'll be enjoyable than this one was.

Take care and give me any feedback that you feel is necessary in order for me to run this site a little bit better.

Thanks!

Always,
The #23

No comments: